Each order of contact lenses are sold as a pair of two (2) lenses that can be worn for up to 8 hours per day, and used for an entire year when handled properly. Contacts are packaged in a sterile, buffered, isotonic saline, meeting all EU Cosmetic Directive standards.
For detailed information on how to wear and care for your contact lenses, see our Wearing Contact Lenses Guide.
Storing & Cleaning Contact Lenses
- Always buy a contact lens case and solution when buying lenses.
- Contact lenses must be stored in a suitable contact lens case. This keeps the lenses clean, soft, and safe to use
- Upon receiving your lenses fill a clean lens case with solution and place lenses inside.
- Contact lenses should not be allowed to dry out
- Never swap contact lenses with another person.
How to Prevent Lens Rips
- Handle your lenses with care - they are very soft and delicate
- Always pick up lenses carefully using the pads of your fingers
- Do not use your nails to pick up or smooth contact lenses
- Do not poke the middle of a lens
USPS | 2-3 Day
$4.95 on orders under $50, FREE over $50
USPS | Next Day
$19.95 on orders under $50, discounted over $50
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $50
Free 2-3 day shipping on all orders over $50
See our Terms & Conditions for our complete returns policy.
We guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us by post, unused in a saleable condition within 7 days of receipt. Contact lens vials or blister packs must not be opened. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.